[time-nuts] Low noise power supplies?

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Jan 31 09:05:10 EST 2013

Rick,

the E3610A is really clean.

If that isn't good enough, there are some audio-related circuits like
the ALWSR.
http://www.andrewweekes.talktalk.net/Manuals/ALWSR_rev2.9_Iss005s.pdf
It's based on a Walt Jung design (Analog Devices).

Here's the man himself with tons of valuable information about ultra low
PS design:
http://waltjung.org/Library.html

Adrian