[time-nuts] GPS at 60,000 feet

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 16:00:22 EST 2013

I think it's supposed to work up there.

Cocom limits used to be 50,000 feet and 1000 knots if I am not mistaken.
Most GPS will likely support those Cocom limits even if they state something
like 2000 meters max altitude etc.

A commercial flight should certainly work, besides the problem of only
seeing one side of the sky on the plane..

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/31/2013 05:31:39 Pacific Standard Time,