[time-nuts] Language -- The eternal barrier

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 1 09:18:51 EDT 2013

Classic!!!
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sent: 01 July 2013 09:45
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] Language -- The eternal barrier

Having recently bought a couple of MV89As I found listed on AmazonUK I
received a feedback request a couple of days ago from the seller and took
the opportunity to point out that whilst one was fine the other was much
noisier than the first, and also in comparison with others I'd previously
bought elsewhere.

The seller has very kindly provided a solution to my  problem......

---------------
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your reply.

We are very sorry  for the issue. We suggest that you could wear earphone to
reduce the noise when you use the oscillators.

Sorry for  all the inconvenience again.

Your understanding will be highly  appreciated in advance.

Off topic I know, so apologies for that, but thought others  might enjoy it
too:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR