[time-nuts] looking for low-power system for gps ntp timekeeping

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:14:55 EDT 2013

Thanks.  I didn't know there were two kinds.  This is more useful for only
$5 more.

Loots like a good platform for porting Lady Heather.   Any interest in
that.   My idea is to have a web based GUI so you don't need a display or
keyboard.   The ARM (or whatever) runs both NTP and LH and shares a power
supply with the Thunderbolt.

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Paul <tic-toc at bodosom.net> wrote:

> > Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
> >Sun Jun 30 23:12:23 EDT 2013
>
> >So yu are getting the Beaglebone Black for about $45.  Do you have a link
> >to a supplier.
>
> The Beagle Bone Black is about half the cost of the Beagle Bone
> (White) and the pricing is reasonably consistent across vendors.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California