[time-nuts] looking for low-power system for gps ntp timekeeping

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:15:06 EDT 2013

There are many ways to solve the SD card problem.  One is to write the file
to a networked disk drive, or set up a disk image in RAM, but then you
loose the data if the power fails or you can use a small notebook disk in
place of the SD card.

You could write to the SD card in batches, say one batch per hour or per
day.  Set up a cron job to transfer files from the RAM based disk image to
the card.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California