[time-nuts] HP 3325a 3325-18 service note needed

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Sat Jul 6 09:27:36 EDT 2013

On 7/5/2013 7:34 PM, cdelect at juno.com wrote:
> My 3325A is having intermittent resets back to the power on default
> values.
> I ran across a reference to service note 3325-18 that relates to it. (my
> SN is in  the range the note specifies.)
> Does anyone have a copy of the service note or know where I can access
> it?

Corby,

I don't have the service note, but I do have a late paper version of the
manual which has, in the back dating section, notes of all the
engineering changes by serial prefix.  If you'd care to share your
serial prefix, I could look and see if there is anything that looks
relevant, and scan it.

Dan