[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor (netduino based project)

Steve Jacobs shjake at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:39:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

For those of you with Trimble Thunderbolts, I thought that you might want
to know about a open source LCD/monitor/controller project that is now
available. James, M1DST designed this project to run on the Netduino
platform. The features are similar to VK4GHZ's commander/monitor with one
notable exception, James added an NTP time server. I believe that he has a
very limited number of circuit boards (shield kits) available if any one is
interested. Source code and schematic can be found in the links below:

http://www.m1dst.co.uk/category/projects/trimble-thunderbolt-monitor/
https://github.com/m1dst/Trimble-Thunderbolt-Monitor

73, Steve N0XC