[time-nuts] Nortel Trimble thunderbolt

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Jul 6 17:32:47 EDT 2013

Hi

"ANTENNA OPEN" = antenna isn't drawing the current it should.

You may have a low current antenna / the sense resistor may be shorted / the sense ADC is blown.

Fast check - put a tee in series with the antenna. Terminate the open port with a 200 to 400 ohm resistor.  If the problem does not go away, it's not a low current antenna. If it switches to "antenna overload" then it's almost certainly a low current antenna.

Bob