[time-nuts] Question about effect of sample interval on ADEV

Robert Darby bobdarby at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 21:40:42 EDT 2013

John,

In the past I've allowed TimeLab to pick the sampling interval (usually
.07s for the 5370B) but when I use Acquire, Sampling Interval and set
that to 1 sec I get very different results.  Apparently the result is
not the same as Edit, Trace, Sample Interval.  All of the foregoing in
TI mode.

BTW, thanks for the program.

Bob Darby