[time-nuts] How dangerous if Rb lamp broken?

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Tue Jul 9 10:59:38 EDT 2013

Am 09.07.2013 13:49, schrieb Robert Atkinson:
> Why are so many people radiophobic?
In my opinion, the answere isn't hard to find. Those people don't have
any experience with it and don't know, which information is correct.
Radiation can be dangerous, there's no doubt about it, is it? The
question is: is this paticular situation dangerous. So there's no sense
in mocking someone or making fun of him. We just need enough information
to estimate the risk. It would be better to inform someone who's scared
with precise information.
> Rant off,

Since I'm no native speaker, I'm not sure, what exactly you are meaning
- declamatory, elevated, fray, excited?

Thanks

Volker