[time-nuts] How dangerous if a Rb lamp broken?

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 10 11:14:42 EDT 2013

I just tried calling your cell because you seem to be the "legitimate"
person to ask.   I don't read all the time-nuts postings but has anyone ever
brought up the most logical aspect of ionizing radiation for the group: the
radium dial wrist watch? or are they all too young to have experienced that?
I think I got one for Christmas when I was 12 or 13.   I'm still here at 74!
I do think that all reflector's are at their best when they are
entertaining---maybe not exactly on topic!

Regards,

Lee Mushel    I live about 20 miles from the Mississippi and 50 miles north
of the Illinois border.   We simply try to enjoy life, our garden, our
flowers, our dogs and our cats.  Best to stay away from neighbors and social
media!