[time-nuts] GPDSO is working

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jul 11 23:59:59 EDT 2013

After ham-fistedly breaking a few things, I've finally got my GPSDO working. (does happy dance)  Now that it's had some time to warm up I see that it's started wandering around +/- a couple of counts from sample to sample (16 seconds).  Is this because the UT+ is not set to timing mode?  Putting in an RS-232 (or USB) to TTL adapter, switchable between the UT+ and the VE2ZAZ board, is pretty much next on my schedule.  I've got an adapter I made many years ago, but it's not suitable for mounting in the box, and there's no simple way to hook it up to the UT+ at the moment.

Bob