[time-nuts] Lecia L1 GPS chokering antenna voltage,

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jul 15 05:02:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

Is the antenna identical to this?

     http://www.aeroantenna.com/PDF/AT575-90_G.pdf

     http://ebookbrowse.com/at575-90-g-pdf-d359926216   (alternate link)

Do you have some pictures of the antenna? In particular the antenna element?

Aeroantennas of this vintage is usually "RG" which according to the spec
above 5-18VDC. I recall having seen 4.5V as lower level to.

Modern antennas are usually good to 3.3 or lower. With vintage antennas
this is much more uncertain.

--

     Björn