[time-nuts] 10811 outer oven controller.

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Jul 15 15:50:50 EDT 2013

Hi Warren,

I'm a little late to the party, because I just got my GPSDO working.  My OCXO (34310-T) is swinging up to 5 or so counts in a 16 second sample and a much bigger swing over 24 hours as reflected in the DAC recording.  Do you see any improvement available from passive methods, such as building a foam "blanket" around the OCXO?  Yeah, I could just swap in a better OCXO, but I usually take the less traditional path. =)

Bob - AE6RV