[time-nuts] Thunderbolt SMPS question

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Thu Jul 18 13:28:11 EDT 2013

> Hi

> It's also likely to have issues if you don't have something between -7 and
> -13 on the V- supply. Current is low (10ma?). A good linear regulator is
> useful on the +12. The +12 rail drops back to < 200 ma under most conditions
> once the oven has warmed up.

> Bob

18/07/2013 18:26

Thanks Bob, Robert and Azelio. I spoke too soon, the damned noise is
back with the TB and divider supplies unplugged. I was really hopeful
I'd cracked it there. Time to call my ISP to get BT out. Living in the
sticks satellite internet is appealing right now :)

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.