[time-nuts] GPS 18 behavior

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:51:17 EDT 2013

Thanks Jim

Was not aware that <10 Ghz signals could penetrate so deeply.  I work for a enterprise wifi company on the RF side and one of our key challenges is signal attenuation/distortion by building materials

Any pointers to papers on this?

I did know that /tvb was using seismic sensors but moles are small you would need a high resolution seismic grid to accurately place them

 Woodchucks are much larger and they also tunnel and undermine things so easier to find with seismic sensor

Sent from my iPhone