[time-nuts] GPS Spoofing

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Jul 26 23:45:44 EDT 2013

I gather from the article, the GPS position was spoofed and the autopilot,
in bringing it back to where it was supposed to be, actually took it off
course.

There are places where a few hundred feet makes a big difference, viz. the
Costa Concordia.

IMO, this is a very convincing reason for something like LORAN.

-John