[time-nuts] GPS Spoofing

David t_list_1_only at braw.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 06:14:06 EDT 2013

> They're fine for playing with robots and steering rockets, but they're
> absolutely useless for navigating planes, cars and automobiles, as they
> drift tens of degrees per hour.

No. I said deliberately said "secure cheap independent accessory to
integrate with GPS" if you are proposing something different then thats
a different answer  but when it comes to "navigating planes, cars and
automobiles" they are  here now and will become more obvious with time,
I carefully said integration with GPS etc, that's the key.

David