[time-nuts] TB DAC, was Re: Embarrassing stuff...

David Hooke dhooke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 05:32:50 EDT 2013

Azelio,

I was lucky, it was just the opamp, so the TB is happily driving the
MV89 again. Back to three cornered hat testing!

The DAC is no more than PWM, so I'm guessing the reference (5V, not as I
thought 4V) and DAC output are sampled by the CPU to get the PWM output
close to what's required.

One interesting thing: the Trimble oscillator is now dead (ignoring
EFC). I had tried it after the MV89 failure, and it apparently didn't
like more than +/-5V.

Cheers.