[time-nuts] Cheap 9.8Mhz Sa.22c's

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 14:13:12 EDT 2013

Hi Magnus,
According to the datasheet 10MHz is a standard output. The Manual say you can change the factory setting using SSIP ( Symmetricom Serial Interface Protocol).
Unless of couse the particular units have been restricted. I don't thnik so as both the factory set frequency and 10MHz are coved by the standard unit.

Robert G8RPI.