[time-nuts] Cheap 9.8Mhz Sa.22c's

David McGaw n1hac at alum.dartmouth.org
Wed Jun 5 20:51:55 EDT 2013

I hadn't thought about the uA739 for a while.  It was one of the
original low-noise amps - we used to use it for phono preamps.

Re: glass piston caps, I have been able to sometimes get what I need
from Surplus Sales of Nebraska
<http://www.surplussales.com/Variables/PistonTrimmers/PistonTrimmerCapsIndex.html>.
Perhaps something that small would not be too bad for shipping.

Regards,

David