[time-nuts] Datum 9390 issues & spectracom 8195a woes

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Mon Jun 10 00:40:58 EDT 2013

Hi Tammy,

The lock indicator on my rather ancient 9390 is one of the decimal points on the LED display.
is directly connected to the Rubidium and illuminates when the Rubi is in lock.
On my unit it has no direct correlation with GPS lock.

Please let us know the postfix on your 9390 (9390-xxxxx) and is a rubidium or crystal oscillator installed?

-marki