[time-nuts] Austron 2200 Y2K?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:20:57 EDT 2013

Yes and they took the 40 Mhz sig out of the zarlink chip that was locked to
the 10 Mhz reference. If you use a pecl to ttl converter you have the 40
Mhz with a bit of filtering for the mixer.
Been there and done that.
By the way the pecl converter is a very small chip soic8 that was about the
hardest part of the whole project.
regards
Paul
WB8TSL