[time-nuts] Fw: New to list and GPSDO questions

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jun 13 17:10:34 EDT 2013

Atilla,

Isn't the VE2ZAZ circuit functionally equivalent to your example 3?  Granted, he's not picking the 10 millionth transition and checking its phase
difference to the reference, but I've only got a 1PPS reference with a
1uS or so jitter from pulse to pulse.  Bert is averaging over 16
seconds, and creating a PWM signal to drive an integrator (simulating a DAC), which will drive a Trimble 34310-T.  And like I mentioned
earlier, I just like the way Bert did it.  It has a kind of elegance
that appeals to my inner hacker.  =)

Bob - AE6RV