[time-nuts] Oscillator temperature compensation

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:16:37 EDT 2013

These are not the greatest transmitters high school radio station had something similar.    You might try creating a rudimentary oven for crystal  use a bimetallic switch if you want authentic otherwise transistor circuit to control heater

Did something similar with my Swan 250 years ago.  It was better known as the 'nifty drifty two-fifty'. The oven for vfo system really helped

Sent from my iPhone