[time-nuts] Oscillator temperature compensation...

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Jun 22 11:43:05 EDT 2013

Burt,

Thanks for the information. I thought that the tolerance was supposed to
100 Hz, as You said. As far as I know, this is the original crystal that
came with the rig when NMSU bought it. I will spend more time working with
the rig this weekend.

I am looking for a solid state LPB transmitter, if you are interested in
selling yours. I have just worked out a trade to another Amateur for a
carrier current line coupler.

Joe Gray
W5JG