[time-nuts] OT Prototype Boards

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue Jun 25 10:03:54 EDT 2013

OK, I see in the wiki that 0.1" is by definition 2.54mm.  I was taught it was 2.54001, but that's not right, either.  But, if industry says that they're defined as the same, then I'm the one out of date.  =)  I wonder what was with that old prototype board.  I can't find it, so it must be in a landfill, but it was just exactly the wrong size to fit a chip.  You could get the first few pins in, but then the differences would be enough that no more would fit.

Bob