[time-nuts] Cross border shipping ==> was: GPS receivers W/timing outputs greater than 1PPS

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 07:30:13 EDT 2013

It actually even easier than ever now. Ebay.com do a global postage programme http://pages.ebay.co.uk/shipping/globalshipping/buyer-tnc.html#paymentsplit

The seller ships it to a US processing center (an item I just won went to Kentucky) and they preprocess the customs. I prepaid which saves the £7.5 "collection charge" that the UK postoffice levies on the receipient to collect the customs fees. OK sometimes an item might miss customs in the UK but you can't count on it.

Robert G8RPI.