[time-nuts] GPS Receiver M12M question

KD0GLS kd0gls at mninter.net
Thu Jun 27 13:11:09 EDT 2013

Martyn,

The Cable Delay Correction command (@@Az) has a limited range (0 to 999999 ns), but the Time Offset command (@@Ay) does not.  From the M12M manual:

The 1PPS Time Offset command allows the user of M12M Timing Receivers to offset the 1PPS time mark in one nanosecond increments. This offset can be used to place the 1PPS signal anywhere within the one second epoch.

So although the effective value is a combination of the two, I think the idea is to use cable delay command for just that, then use the time offset command to position the 1PPS pulse anywhere you want it within the one-second window.

73,
Brent, KD0GLS, Minneapolis