[time-nuts] webcam app to watch for and time stamp changes

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Mar 2 16:29:05 EST 2013

If you think about it, there would have to be some time correction if only because these fobs can't be all that accurate in maintaining time. That is, they would be no better than a watch.

I'm not so keen on wearing out the internal battery since these things are now $30 instead of $5 when paypal introduced them.