[time-nuts] Interesting looking crystal on ebay

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 06:12:38 EST 2013

Hi Dave

This style of crystal was quite common at one time, and yes, it fits  a
valve base but it's for a B7G 7 pin base, not B6G as suggested in the  auction.

Marconi, for example, used similar crystals regularly in receivers etc  and
I've probably still got a couple tucked away somewhere, although those
would probably be around 100KHz.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR