[time-nuts] Interesting looking crystal on ebay

Bernd Neubig bneubig at t-online.de
Fri Mar 8 01:07:48 EST 2013

It may be interesting to know, that the odd number of the pin spacing of the
HC-6/U (12.35 mm) comes from the octal tube socket.
With that pin spacing you can put two HC-6u/U crytals in one socket.
The same is hor HC-18/U. It' pin spacing (4.88 mm), which fits into a noval
tube socket accordingly.

Regards

Bernd Neubig
DK1AG