[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Fri Mar 8 09:11:59 EST 2013

I am not convinced the temperature control in mine is functional. For example,
the temperature target seems to not do anything at all.  With the box insulated
the internal temperature is around 46 C and nothing changes if I set that number
to 40 or 50 C, it is still around that 46 plus or minus 1 or 2 C as the
environment changes.

What do you mean by having your fan steered by the LH temperature controller?

As for the optimization, I can't find that key combination.  Is there anywhere a
COMPLETE listing of all the key functions for the program?

Peter