[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Tue Mar 12 20:01:54 EDT 2013

Rex,

I checked the current on the oven. It seems to be operating correctly. My theory is
that it worked before it was shipped. This was from the TAPR group buy. They were all
tested before shipping. The resistor probably popped of during shipping. The other
resistor popped off probably from me unsoldering the board from its standoffs and
flexing it in the process. Maybe it was a bad solder job at the factory.

Thanks for the comments.

Garren