[time-nuts] Is possible precise 1pps?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Mar 18 03:47:47 EDT 2013

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:51:53 +0100 (CET)
<hutta.j at seznam.cz> wrote:

> NEO-6M buy for less than $ 10 including shipping from China,
> NEO-6T is unfortunately expensive, and frankly I do not know who sells it
> for at least a little reasonable prices.

The -T models are not that expensive. The problem is that you have to
buy them in batches >30 to get down to a reasonable price. U-blox seems
to have taken the stance, that small buyers are not really benefitial to
their business (which is understandable when you can sell millions of
pieces on the chinese market). But they nevertheless support these small
buyers trough their webshop where you can buy single pieces (which is far
better than most manufacturers who do not sell single pieces at all).

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin