[time-nuts] SR620: cal error 23

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Mon Mar 18 16:54:06 EDT 2013

Running Auto Cal a few seconds after switching the counter on, the
calibration succeeds, though with values different from the warm ones
(who'd have thunk). After warming up, error 23 wins. I have to open it
and do the old school trouble shooting with coolant spray...

However, any advice, tip, hint would be appreciated.

Thank you

Volker