[time-nuts] LORAN C still on the air 24 hours SRS 700 looking good

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:45:02 EDT 2013

So Boston reclaims the technology capital of the world with all of the
time-nuttery folks around here. And to think people believe its silicon
valley.
I know John and I get to the MIT flea and perhaps its one of you two that I
have seen walking off with the widget I was looking for and missed out on
by a few minutes. :-)
Regards
Paul.