[time-nuts] WWVB Eastcoast meteor and the d-psk-r

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:13:49 EDT 2013

Well an interesting night on the east coast as a meteor passed from Florida
to Main about 20:03 local.
I had no idea but the d-psk-r new something was up. I noticed the control
voltage shifting around about 20:15 this went on till 20:30 and then the
control voltage slowly returned back to normal at 21:03.
The wwvb strip chart showed the same coming from a fluke 207. Well another
problem to figure out.
My wife told me about the meteor at 23:00 and I correlated the times just
now.
I guess the d-psk-r is working OK.
Regards
Paul