[time-nuts] Win XP and NIST time

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 16:36:59 EDT 2013

Because, up until today, windows time did what I needed it to do. It may
still, if the fault turns out to be network related.

In reality, it's more software to learn to administer, and setup and run
on bunch of PC's. As a time nut, I know exactly how much time I need for
all of my other hobbies, since there's never enough of it...  :)

Dan

I do take your point about administration, Dan, and there NTP offers you the
advantage that administration is basically cross-platform, so it's very
similar for UNIX, Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows etc.  Learn once, apply in
many places.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu