[time-nuts] OT - DC-10 gyros

Bill Ezell wje at quackers.net
Wed Mar 27 18:59:37 EDT 2013

I neglected to mention that. The DC resistance of the motor windings is
roughly 200 ohms. I estimate the power draw is < 2 watts. Haven't
measured the inductance.

I probably could just use some FETs and build a simple class-B amp. The
sine wave doesn't have to be absolutely pure. Frequency stability (at
least, in a real application) is more important, since the gyro response
depends upon the rotational speed of the wheel. Not that I'm going to
actually use it for anything other than just getting it working. :)

--
Bill Ezell
----