[time-nuts] OT - DC-10 gyros

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Thu Mar 28 23:49:35 EDT 2013

Just an idea -- if 440 Hz would work, there are a lot of electronic tuning
fork circuits out there.

Here is one:

http://www.spaennare.se/tfork.html

You could choose another crystal frequency or divide-by ratio if it needs to
be 400.00

Add a phase-shift circuit to get the other two phases (if needed),
amplifiers and you are good to go.

Dave