[time-nuts] WWVB d-psk-r update. Seems a reasonable solution

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Mar 29 12:01:11 EDT 2013

Hi

Too much tuning range is easy enough to fix. Use a pot to set it on frequency and then hook it to the rest of the "stuff" with a fixed resistor. The gotcha would be if the poor thing drifts so much that it *needs* the wide range to stay in lock.

My guess is that you could buy a hundred VCXO's at auction for less than the cost of trying a dozen samples.

Bob