[time-nuts] Releasing sources (was Re: Brooks Shera)

Todd F. Carney / K7TFC k7tfc at arrl.net
Sat Mar 30 19:44:12 EDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth at gmail.com>
 wrote:
   If you don't want to release it, then don't. If you do and it's a POS,
   Expect emails.

Some I know use a dedicated email address when they post things intended
as open source. They then set up an auto-respond message such as:

*"Thanks for taking interest in my [contribution]. I have made it freely
available for your use, but unfortunately I am not able to answer email
about it, or to assist in adapting it to your application. I suggest you
look online for Yahoo forums or other discussion sites for answers."*

They then have a filter that deletes the incoming email.

73,

Todd