[time-nuts] WWVB D-PSK document

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 31 21:23:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

True. The station itself doesn't swing +/- 100 ppm, but the channel you
recieve it from can alter delay quick enough to annoy you. But the
phase-change needs to put in context with the time it takes to make the
phase-change in order to come up with a frequency error.

However, if it shifts a cycle in say 60 s, then it will be 1/(60000*60)
about 2.77E-7 in relative frequency, which is small enough that an
unregulated XO variations become a larger issue.

Cheers,
Magnus