[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

Robert Darby bobdarby at triad.rr.com
Wed May 1 13:46:15 EDT 2013

Adrian,

Thanks for the link.  The manual I had was simply missing all details
related to the A3 module but this is superb. And yes, it would be nice
to see the later version.

Bert,

I'm sure most everyone would like to have the level of performance
demonstrated by the Corby  modified 5065's.  As Magnus has stated there
is probably great interest on the list but many of us can't contribute
in any meaningful way.  Keep us posted.

My question re the A3 module is related to the fact that an upgrade
there appears to be necessary to take advantage of Corby's mod.  I don't
know the numbers of early versus late A3  modules but upgrades there may
be necessary for many (or most?) owners to take advantage of his work.
Also, is a change to the later A3 module a standalone improvement  or
were there systematic upgrades throughout the entire system to go with
the newer A3 module?  Is it practical to reverse engineer the later modules?

Regards,
Bob Darby