[time-nuts] hp5065b !!!

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Wed May 1 16:46:16 EDT 2013

On a related note does any one know the likely serial number ranges of the HP5065's that would benefit from this treatment ?   (Or is there any other easy way to tell the units appart ?)

Thanks to all concerned for the effort put forwards on this project.    It may sway me towards actually buying an HP5065 at some point in the future.   The efforts are appreciated.

Regards
Mark S

Message: 5