[time-nuts] A Time-Nut's Worst Nightmare

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:10:46 EDT 2013

Since the second hand's error is cleared every 32 seconds, if you knew when
the sequence started, you could ignore 31 out of every 32 seconds and you
may consider the clock to be accurate every 32 seconds. Not very useful.
Would have made more sense (if that's even possible) to recycle every 30
seconds on the minute. At least you would know the exact time on the minute
and 30 seconds past.