[time-nuts] A Time-Nut's Worst Nightmare

Dale J. Robertson dale at nap-us.com
Sat May 11 11:09:41 EDT 2013

An interesting possibility is getting rid of the 'randomizer' , manually
setting the time and feeding the clock mechanism with station 1pps. It would
make for a cheap synchronized clock setup. albeit with the issue of having
to set the clocks individually and manually for DST changes power outages
etc. I wonder if just the clock is available i.e without the pcb.
Dale NV8U