[time-nuts] A Time-Nut's Worst Nightmare

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat May 11 15:11:46 EDT 2013

I'm sitting here laughing at all of this.  I guess it takes a slightly
warped sense of humor to appreciate something like this.  I think I'll get
one.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com