[time-nuts] A Time-Nut's Worst Nightmare

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:11:03 EDT 2013

Stretching this Vetrinari direction I must confess:

In my crowded lab/shack/office and music room, I mischievously place object in a precarious position and watch my victim be disturbed by it! Some get up in mid conversation and correct the problem!! others try hard to ignore it.

I will go nuts sleeping in a room with this erratic clock!

Cheers
Raj